SMOK Micro One 150 TC Starter Kit 1900mAh
Availability: In Stock
Product Introduction SMOK Micro One 150 TC Starter Kit, includes R150 TC MOD and Minos tank. The compact size is pocket friendly and portable. Up to 150W output, R150 supports TC......
SMOK Micro One 150 TC Starter Kit, includes R150 TC MOD and Minos tank. The compact size is pocket friendly and portable. Up to 150W output, R150 supports TC modes as well. With the large M2 deck, Minos sub-ohm tank can change to RTA easily. Micro One 150 kit brings wonderful vaping experience.
R150 TC MOD
Size: 77 x 50 x 26.5 mm
Battery Capacity: 1900mAh
Voltage: 0.35V - 8.00V
Wattage Range: 6W - 150W
Temp Range: 200F -600F/ 100°C -315°C
Resistance Range: 0.06ohm - 3.0ohm (TC mode); 0.1ohm - 3ohm (VW mode)
Material: Aluminum Alloy and Zinc Alloy
Minos Sub tank
Size: 25 x 48mm
Material: Glass and Stainless Steel
Micro One 150 Kit comes with
- 1 x R150 TC Box Mod (150W)
- 1 x Minos Sub tank (25mm)
- 1 x 0.3ohm Q2 core (pre-installed)
- 1 x Minos M2 Deck
- 1 x replacement glass tube
- 1 x USB charging/Upgrading cable
- 1 x User Manual
- Spare Parts
Simple packing. Customary packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
Four eye catching colors
Adjustable initial resistance
Support SS/Ni200/Ti wire
Bottom adjustable airflow system
510 RDA drip tip
Top refill system
Big M2 build deck for RTA option
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Puff monitoring system
- 12 seconds cut-off
- Short circuit protection
- Over-heating protection
- Low battery warning
E-juice filling: Swivel top cap and then fill juice easily.
How to build the RTA(M2)1. Before starting make sure your hands are clean.
2. Taking the Minos-RTA M2 deck apart.
3. Installing the pre-wrapped coil. Insert one end of your coil into the up-side screw, and the other end into the down-side screw.
4. Positioning and cutting the exceeding ends of wire off. Make sure the coil is fixed and lined up with the air hole, and also make sure the coil is NOT touching the deck. Then cut the exceeding ends of wire off.
5. Cutting a strip of cotton and make sure it's just larger than the coil you built.
6. Inserting the cotton, and placing it in the middle.
7. Cutting the wick at an angle and make sure it's not too short and not too long.
8. Wet the coil with your e-liquid and adjust the wick.
- No e-juice. You shall purchase it separately.
3 months for R150 TC Mod.