SMOK G320 Marshal Kit With Smart Design
Availability: In Stock
Product Introduction SMOK G320 Marshal Kit is an advanced kit that has the most power, most capabilities and smart design for triple 18650 batteries yet in a most compact form. And......
SMOK G320 Marshal Kit is an advanced kit that has the most power, most capabilities and smart design for triple 18650 batteries yet in a most compact form. And the new and powerful chip has a maximum output 320 watts and it also has temperature control functions. The accompany TFV8 Big Baby is the latest tank from SMOK with various coil options. The G320 Marshal kit will surely bring the vaping to a new level. Three colors for your selection.
SMOK G320 Box Mod
Size: 89.5 x 61.5 x 31mm
Power Range: Max 320W
Resistance Range: 0.1 -3ohm (VW) / 0.06 -3ohm (TC)
Temperature Range: 200℉--600℉/100℃--315℃
Battery: Triple 18650 batteries (not included)
SMOK TFV8 Big BABY Tank
Size: 24.5 x 56mm
It comes with
- 1 x G320 MOD
- 1 x TFV8 Big Baby Tank
- 1 x V8 Baby-X4 Core - 0.15ohm (pre-installed)
- 1 x V8 Baby-T6 Core - 0.2ohm
- 1 x Replacement Glass Tube
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x User Manual
- Spare parts
Simple packing. Customary packing from the factory, the packing is subject to change without notice.
Compact and ergonomic design
Creative functional buttons
Large OLED screen
Support 2/3 18650 to reach 220W or 320W
Delrin drip tip
Adjustable airflow system
Top filling system
How to fill e-Juice:
1. Hold the tank with one hand, and use another one to press top cap and move it clockwise.
2. Add e-liquid through the slot, and pay attention not to drip in the central airflow;
3. Close the cap carefully and firmly. Then let it stands for several minutes to get the organic cotton completely saturated.
How to build the RBA:
1. Before starting make sure your hands are clean.
2. Taking RBA deck apart.
3. Installing and positioning the pre-wrapped coil. Place the coil between the posts and wrap the ends around the screws and tighten up, once all in place make sure the coil is fixed in the center and lined up with the air hole, and also make sure the coil is NOT touching the base.
4. Cutting the ends of wire off.
5. Cutting a strip of cotton and make sure it’s not too much and not too less.
6. Inserting the cotton, and placing it in the middle.
7. Cutting the cotton at an angle and make sure it’s not too short and not too long.
8. Wet the coil with your e-liquid and adjust the cotton.
Warning: Coils must be checked for resistance before they are fired on a device, and re-checked periodically to ensure the resistance remains the same.
Guarantee 3 months for G-PRIV 220 MOD.